Following are the 2014 quarterly workgroup meeting dates and topics:
The Crittenton Women's Union (CWU) Outcomes Measurement Workgroup was formed in the Fall of 2011 as a way to network with nonprofit colleagues who share a commitment to the outcomes process; measuring and demonstrating impact while also learning and adapting programs to most effectively serve the community.
This network of colleagues learns together by sharing challenges, successes, data collection methods, reporting techniques, approaches to quality assurance, strategies to develop an outcomes culture, and other key issues.
- The work of CWU's Outcomes Workgroup was recently featured in a Boston Globe article, "Nonprofits quantify their success."
- March 2012 – Creating an Outcomes Culture
- June 2012 – Data Visualization
- December 2012 – Qualitative Research Methods
- June 2013 – Communicating Data to External Audiences
- December 2013 – Program Evaluation
Find Out More
Associate Director of Research and Outcomes
617.259.2974 or email@example.com