How Your Donation Helps
Your donation helps approximately 1,400 people annually receive the programs and services they need to transform lives burdened by instability into futures filled with hope and economic security.
See how each donation can help by moving the blue slider below!
- 2 hours of career and life skills coaching for program participants on topics such as resume building, interviewing, time management, computer basics and more.
- 1 year of incentive payments for participants in CWU’s Career Family Opportunity program.
- 1 year of intensive professional coaching for a program participant in CWU's Mobility Mentoring® Center where clients set and achieve education, career development, well-being, financial management, and family stability goals.
- 5 technology center training sessions enabling clients to refresh their computer skills.
- 1 month of housing and counseling for residents of CWU’s domestic violence program.
- 6 months of comprehensive support services in CWU's Career Family Opportunity program.
- 10 weeks of housing and services for a homeless mother and two children.
- 3 months of housing and services for a homeless mother and child.
- 4 women’s participation in CWU’s intensive 12-week Woman to Woman program.
Find Out More
Community Engagement and Giving Coordinator
617.259.2921 or email@example.com